Ivan Moody’s Terrible New Face Tattoo, Dave Mustaine Throws Shade at Kirk Hammett, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of March 11 – March 15, 2019
- Five Finger Death Punch’s Ivan Moody celebrated a year of sobriety by getting a horrible new face tattoo.
- Dave Mustaine’s subtle dig at Kirk Hammett’s overuse of wah pedal is hilarious.
- Slipknot percussionist Chris Fehn is reportedly suing his bandmates.
- Speaking of Slipknot, here’s a rare 1998 recording featuring Corey Taylor.
- Tool announced new U.S. tour dates.
- Watch video of Randy Blythe’s anti-Westboro Baptist Church kazoo party.
- Convicted pedophile Ian Watkins (ex-Lostprophets) has been charged with illegally having a phone in jail.
- Steven Wilson went on an old man rant about Greta Van Fleet.
- Staind’s Aaron Lewis stormed off stage (again).
- We reviewed the latest offering from Whitechapel.